Those of us who use the Internet (and let’s face it, that means almost all of us), know that there are always some risks where privacy and even security are concerned. Hackers, identity thieves and other malicious forces always put us at risk. Then there are limitations imposed by our geographic locations and all kinds of Internet tracking, too. These are the main reasons that VPN or Virtual Private Network services are so increasingly popular.
Yet, how can you know which is the ideal VPN for you? At BestValueVPN.com we do all of the legwork of identifying the “right” VPN providers. We help you choose based on your needs, such as remaining anonymous, streaming video from anywhere in the world, operating privately and securely but at a high speed, and so on. In fact, we can help you choose the best VPN for your Netflix, Hulu, Torrent, YouTube, Android, Windows, iOS, Mac and other specifications.
However, all services are run through a basic set of criteria that can help us determine which sites are the best in general, as well as their specific categories. For example, we will always look at:
- Ease of Use – This includes signup, the ways you can access it, how many devices per account, and how simple it is to get started.
- VPN Location(s) – The BestValueVPN ratings have to include sites with multiple servers in locations around the world.
- Pricing – This issue varies but we look at subscription options, what that includes, discounted plans and so on.
- Privacy – This is one of the biggest reasons people hire VPN services, and so we rate on the level of security and privacy, the amount of in-house tracking or recordkeeping, and more.
- Speed – A VPN can slow a computer, but modern technology is reducing this issue. When we find authentically faster VPNs, we’ll let you know
- Customer Support – We want VPNs to be responsive to customer needs. Friendly, well-trained and round the clock staffing get big points with our rating system.
Our goal is to be up to date on the latest developments in VPNs, and we do that by constantly reviewing and ranking all available options from which you can then choose.