- $1.99/month for 3 years
- 45 days money back
- 24/7 live chat support
- Countries: 90+
- 45 days money back guarantee
- 2-year + 2 months FREE plan
- IP adresses: 6,000+
- Servers: 7000+
- Drops in throughput may be experienced.
- It is somewhat pricier, considering that it has limited streaming services.
- It is easy to use. There are no complicated procedures necessary to operate this VPN, and it works with a variety of operating systems, such as Windows, iOs, Linux and Android.
- It has an impressive number of servers located all around the world. There are over 7,000 CyberGhost server locations in over 90 countries worldwide, and this number is likely to expand in the future.
- You’ll get your money’s worth. Whether you want to splurge or are on a tight budget, you’ll get a bargain, depending on the plan that you choose.
- It uses the latest privacy and security technology. Although its open VPN is basic and standard, it is combined with excellent encryption protocols to make its special Wire Guard security function available to users.
- It offers exceptional speed. The fastest VPN possible is offered by this service, without cutting corners in building high-quality servers.
#1 - Ease of Use
VPN is crucial for personal security and safety online as hackers evolve and get smarter. A Virtual Private Network is about allowing you to browse and surf the web without the fear of having your personal or sensitive data stolen. Unsecured or public Wi-Fi connections are only one door hackers use to spy on you, there are many other ways for them to do so. Cyber Ghost VPN may enable you to remain invisible on the internet.
Whether you’re browsing, or internet banking, Cyber Ghost is incredibly useful and will help protect you against hackers. It also works with a variety of operating systems, including:
#2 - VPN Location
The location of VPN servers is an important aspect because if there is a lack of choice, it might prove problematic later. Fortunately, Cyber Ghost has VPN servers located around the world. As said, Cyber Ghost has 7,000 servers in over 90 countries, which is impressive. Of course, others have more available to them, but Cyber Ghost does impress on all fronts. All major countries are covered, and they are likely to expand in the future.
#3 - Price
Cyber Ghost VPN is priced incredibly well. Whether you have a lot of money to spend or little, you’re likely to grab a bargain. It costs $1.99 or 2 Euros per month when you choose a three-year plan, and you get the first three months free. Monthly prices are affordable, and it impresses on that level too because you get a quality service. Price doesn’t reflect the quality given with Cyber Ghost VPN; it’s a high-quality service for a small cost.Top ↑
#4 - Privacy
Cyber Ghost VPN is designed with privacy and security in mind, so it uses the latest technology to protect you against hackers and prying eyes. Cyber Ghost VPN’s traditional open VPN has been mixed with the best encryption protocols to create their unique Wire Guard security feature. It brings added security and protection for your online activities.
Cyber Ghost VPN also incorporates CG8 – the latest version of Cyber Ghost VPN – and brings Wire Guard to the table. This is their fastest cryptography protocol and is available for Linux, Android, iOS, and Mac iOS. CG8 Wire Guard is an alternative to Open VPN protocols and PPTP and is considered one of the most user-friendly and secure VPN protocols. It’s a nice feature to have and really offers users a few more advantages.
256-bit encryption is also incorporated with Cyber Ghost VPN (which is military-grade protection) and protects no matter which Wi-Fi network you use. You also have an ad-blocker feature and anti-tracking protection feature. There is also leak protection for IPV6 and DNS and no data logs are stored regardless of the websites you visit.Top ↑
#5 - Speed
Cyber Ghost delivers the fastest VPN possible. No corners have been cut and they have focused on building quality servers to deliver a quality service.
#6 - Customer support
You can contact Cyber Ghost by sending them a quick message, but there is also an extensive FAQ section for troubleshooting. It’s detailed, and most questions, queries, and common problems are answered there. It’s great to see how detailed this section is because it makes it easier for some issues to be resolved quickly. What’s more, you won’t have to wait for a reply from customer support. There are lots of handy walkthroughs and guides, too.
If you do need additional support, there is a handy Live Chat feature. This is ideal if you need to speak to someone quickly. You shouldn’t have too much problem speaking to someone at Cyber Ghost VPN.Top ↑