- 70% off yearly plan
- 30 Day Money back
- No-logs policy
- Access 5400+ Servers Worldwide
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Save 70% on yearly plan
- No logs policy
- Connect 6 devices at the same time
- Doing the updates can be frustrating, although necessary.
- Your network connection may get broken if you disconnect from the service.
- It is user-friendly and uncomplicated even for beginners. No matter what your skill level is, you’ll find that this platform is intuitive. All major operating systems work with this service.
- It has a wide array of servers. All top-tier countries are covered by the service, and mainly, its number of servers amount to 5,800 in 59 countries worldwide.
- You can choose from various plans according to your needs and budget. The longer your plan is, the cheaper it will cost, and it is great value for your money.
- It guarantees security and protection by using an unbreakable encryption. This service utilizes the infrangible AES with 256-bit keys that even the government uses.
- You’ll enjoy lightning-speed service. It generally varies according to the country location, but the service offers the best server speeds in the US, the UK and in Canada.
#1 - Ease of Use
Whether you’re a techie person or not, NordVPN is extremely easy to use and provides a user-friendly and intuitive platform for users. The service is available on all the major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS. To access its services, you’ll need to buy one of its subscription plans and then download the right version for your operating system.
After downloading, log in with your account details, and select from one of its numerous servers and locations. NordVPN allows you to connect up to six devices via your mobile (iPhone, Android, or iPad), router, and Windows mobile. NordVPN is also available for web browsers. So instead of downloading the software or application, you can simply download its browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. However, only your activities via the browser (Firefox or Chrome) would be powered and protected by NordVPN. NordVPN also comes with a built-in adblocker that will not only keep those annoying ads away, but will also block out malicious websites.Back to top ↑
#2 - VPN Servers/Location
NordVPN boasts one of the widest arrays of servers in the market. The service currently has more than 5800 servers in 59 countries in the world, including all top-tier countries. Surprisingly, NordVPN is also available in countries like China. Most of NordVPN’s services are concentrated in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Taiwan, and Singapore.
Back to top ↑
#3 - Pricing
NordVPN offers several pricing plans. There is a 1-month plan which costs $11.95. If you want something more affordable, you can go for the 6-month plan which costs $9.00/month or the 1-year plan which costs $5.75/month. There is also a 2-year plan at $3.71/month, which is unarguably the best and cheapest plan offered by NordVPN. Overall, all NordVPN plans are great if you consider the top-notch security features, fast internet speed, and servers it offers.
Back to top ↑
#4 - Privacy
With NordVPN, your online activity and sensitive information are 100% secured and kept private from hackers, your internet service provider, and even the government. NordVPN uses AES with 256-bit keys to protect your data. This type of encryption is currently unbreakable, and you will always remain anonymous on the web. There is also a double encryption feature that gives you an extra layer of security. Additionally, NordVPN offers a “Process Kill List” feature that allows you to shut down applications when your VPN connection drops. This will protect your sensitive information that could be exposed due to the poor connection. Another security feature is the Onion over VPN for maximum security. With this feature, NordVPN makes you completely untraceable by sending your traffic through multiple servers.Back to top ↑
#5 - Speed
Speed is one of the numerous talking points of NordVPN. NordVPN currently boasts of lightning speed internet access on its numerous servers. The speeds offered by the service vary from country to country, but you will enjoy the best speed on servers in the US, UK, and Canada.
Back to top ↑
#6 - Customer Support
NordVPN offers several support systems including a FAQ section, email support, and live support. The FAQ section is well-organized with relevant information that should help you resolve issues you have with the service. If you need to speak directly to their support team, the email support feature is always available round-the-clock. Responses via email often take a few hours, which is great, considering other VPNs could take up to 24 hours to reply.
For the fastest responses and best support, you will have to use the live support feature. You can start a conversation by clicking the icon at the bottom of the page and entering your query. You will receive quick responses from a bot; however, you can speak with a live person if the bot fails to resolve your issue.
Back to top ↑