The NFL is one of the most popular professional sports leagues on the planet, with countless action-packed clashes streaming all through the year, and every single one of them is available on NFL’s streaming service: NFL Game Pass.
Read further on to see how VPN can Improve your GamePass Experience.
Short on time? Here’s a summary of Best VPN for Watching NFL
- ExpressVPN – Gives you everything you could possibly want from a VPN
- NordVPN – Excellent speeds and performance statistics
- UltraVPN – Enjoy super streaming, intensely fast speeds, and uncrackable connections
The NFL Game Pass streaming service allows its subscribers to watch all the NFL action, including all 256 games of the regular season, plus the playoffs and the Super Bowl, live on your computer, phone, or other connected devices.
However, the service works differently in different regions. US subscribers only get access to replays of the games after they’ve aired on live channels. Non-US subscribers get to watch the games live.
A VPN allows you to mask your IP. It allows you to connect to servers around the world and potentially get access to all of the live action.
What Are the Advantages of Using a VPN?
There are many advantages of making use of a VPN for NFL Game Pass. For starters, it allows viewers to enjoy instant access to live NFL games, which can be a great benefit. It can also actually save you money, as the prices paid by people in other countries for an NFL subscription actually often work out lower than the prices in the US.
It’s also worth noting that the Game Pass is only available in 61 countries and is restricted in places like China and Canada too, so depending on where you live, using a VPN might be the only option to access the service and enjoy all the football.
How to Watch Live NFL Games in the US Using a VPN?
Using a VPN for NFL Game Pass is actually quite simple, and here’s how it works:
- Read some reviews and compare your options to find the best VPN for streaming, and then download the app and set up an account with your VPN provider of choice.
- Once you’re all set-up, you can connect to one of the servers and watch NFL Game Pass (stream) live games.
- Log in to your Game Pass account to start watching.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN for NFL Game Pass
There are various factors to take into account when looking for the best VPN for NFL Game Pass, including:
- Speeds – Streaming live football games in high quality takes a lot of data, so you need a VPN that can keep up with the speeds and not cause any lags or delays during the action.
- Servers – You need a VPN that has servers worldwide.
- Compatibility – Many people like to watch NFL games on their laptops, phones, tablets, or other devices, so it’s wise to find a provider that offers apps across many platforms.
- Security – It’s important to find a VPN that can protect your connection and secure you against hackers or trackers.
Best VPN Providers for NFL Game Pass
Of all the many VPNs on the market, ExpressVPN stands out as one of the most trusted and dependable of them all, easily helping to make it one of the best VPN for NFL Game Pass options you can choose.
With a global server network, lightning-fast speeds, an easy to use the app, and widespread compatibility across a range of devices, this VPN is truly one of the industry leaders. It offers all you could hope to find in the best VPN for Game Pass, including fast speeds, secure servers, and awesome customer support.
Part of what makes ExpressVPN such a terrific choice for NFL Game Pass subscribers and sports fans is its huge server network. It has servers in dozens of different countries and 160 different locations across the globe. So, no matter where you are, it’s never too difficult to connect to an ExpressVPN server and enjoy instant access to geo-blocked sites at blazing fast speeds.
Speaking of speeds, ExpressVPN is also one of the fastest VPNs on the market, ideal for streaming all the NFL action without any delays or other issues ruining your favorite plays or interfering with the action.
ExpressVPN is also exceptionally safe and secure, making use of the latest and greatest security standards and privacy protocols in order to keep its users safe. It’s based out of the British Virgin Islands, which is regarded as one of the best jurisdictions for VPN users in regards to data retention laws and attitudes.
- Really simple to use
- Incredibly fast
- World-class customer support
- The monthly plan is quite pricey
Another one of the best VPN for NFL Game Pass options, as well as one of the best VPNs for security, privacy, speeds, and streaming in general, is NordVPN. Highly rated by industry insiders, experts, and casual users alike, this VPN has a lot to offer in a comprehensive, affordable package.
NordVPN provides users with a simple app that can get you connected to a secure server almost anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds. It offers peerless protection and super-fast speeds, too.
One of the things that makes NordVPN such an excellent option for NFL Game Pass subscribers is its massive server network. From the US to Australia, this VPN covers a total of close to 60 different countries, letting you access NFL action from almost anywhere in the world, even countries like Russia and China where VPN usage is frowned up and more strictly controlled.
This provider is also well known for its security and privacy. It offers a wide range of advanced security tools and features, like obfuscated servers, double encryption, and kill switches, as well as making use of a range of leading security protocols to mask user IP addresses and hide their identities.
Despite being well known for its security offerings, NordVPN is also blazing fast. In our tests, it performed perfectly well for streaming NFL games on Game Pass, offering high-quality audio and visual performance without any lags or delays whatsoever. What’s more, the whole thing is super simple to set up and you can run NordVPN on six different devices.
- World-leading security
- Terrific for streaming
- Massive server network
- Can be slow to connect
Private Internet Access
Last but certainly not least, we come to Private Internet Access, another of the best value VPN for NFL Game Pass options you might like to consider. As the name implies, Private Internet Access is all about privacy, helping to make user IP addresses to enjoy their online activities without any tracking or hacking.
However, it’s also a great choice for streaming and entertainment, so it works well for Game Pass and NFL fans. It can help you access the NFL Game Pass network from anywhere in the world, benefiting from discounted prices and full access to live games.
One of the main things that make Private Internet Access such an appealing option for NFL Game Pass subscribers is its huge server network and blazing fast speeds. When you choose this particular VPN provider, you’ll be able to connect to countless servers in many different countries, no matter where you are.
So, if you’re traveling, on the move, or just chilling at home but want to get around geo-blocks and restrictions, Private Internet Access can help to make it happen. The app itself is really simple to use for the most part, and Private Internet Access lets several devices enjoy its protection simultaneously, so you and your family can all be watching NFL games on different devices.
Private Internet Access also scores a lot of points in the fields of security and privacy. It makes use of leading privacy protocols, like Open VPN, to help you stay safe, without any worries about your ISP being able to spy on your activity and track what you’re doing.
- Really fast
- Reliable and secure
- Affordable plans
- Won't work in every country
- Can I watch NFL Game Pass with a free VPN?
No. The vast majority of free VPNs have data limits which make it impossible to use them for watching high quality NFL games, as they run out of data too quickly. Free VPNs aren’t strong enough to get around geo-blocks on the NFL Game Pass site either.
- What is the 2020/21 NFL schedule?
The 2020/21 NFL season began on September 11th of 2020 and the regular season will end on January 3rd of 2021, followed by play-offs and the Super Bowl, which is scheduled for February 7th of 2021.
- Which devices can I watch NFL Game Pass on?
- How much does NFL Game Pass cost?
In the US, a yearly subscription to NFL Game Pass costs $99.
- Are there NFL streaming options that are completely free?
Yes, there are some free NFL streaming options. Pluto, which is only available in the US, streams NFL replays. Stadium, which is also a US-only site, offers some select NFL games live for free. There’s also 7Plus, which offers two Sunday games weekly for free, and is based in Australia.
- How to Hack NFL Game Pass to Bypass Blackouts?
- Read reviews to find the best value VPN for NFL Game Pass.
- Download your chosen VPN and make an account.
- During a blackout, access a server in a country outside of the US where Game Pass is available.
- Log in to your Game Pass account to watch the game.
- How to get to hack NFL Game Pass for Cheaper Prices?
- Read reviews to learn more about the best VPNs for Game Pass.
- Make an account and download your chosen VPN.
- Connect to servers in different regions around the world and head to the NFL Game Pass site to compare prices (countries in the Asia Pacific region work well for this).
- Sign up on a site where NFL Game Pass is cheaper for a big discount.
NFL Game Pass is a terrific service for sports fans, letting them enjoy all the intense action of the NFL whenever and however they like, and a VPN can help you get it faster and more easily than ever before, possibly for a cheaper price too. Choose the best value VPN for NFL Game Pass and start enjoying NFL action today.
Read More: New To VPN? Read Our Complete Guide for VPN Beginners